:: Kawaii Anime ::「EAGER LOVE REVENGE」
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Kawaii Anime ::「EAGER LOVE REVENGE」

A forum for all anime and manga fans to come and enjoy! Come chat about your favourite series. If you like anime, manga, cosplay then this forum is for you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mystix-candy

mystix-candy

I like: : to move it, move it >D
Owned by: : Kiki/Lizzi/Danna

Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: Empty
PostSubject: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:47 am

General discussion about Sonic games 8D

...are they just getting worse?

-new game in progress: project needlemouse-
Back to top Go down
http://mystix-candy.deviantart.com
bish im a spy

bish im a spy

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:26 am

they have become crap.
Back to top Go down
8-Bit Sonic

8-Bit Sonic

I like: : Video games, anime, music, movies, and chill-axin'

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:27 am

I've been a giant Sonic fan since the start, well since '96 actually, and still am today but his games are getting worse. Some I feel are criticized a little too harshly but Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3 and Xbox360 is possibly the worst game I've ever played; still completely beat it though lol. Project Needlemouse has me intrigued as it looks like it could be a new game with the old Sonic style which is what I've been hoping for SEGA to do for years now.

If your a Sonic fan I'd recommend trying to find the hack of Sonic the Hedgehog for MegaDrive called 'Sonic the Hedgehog Mega Mix', it's a breath of fresh air and a great example for what SEGA should be doing with the Sonic series.
Back to top Go down
mystix-candy

mystix-candy

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:41 am

Yeah, I reckon they've gotten worse too D:
I hope things get better with PROJECT NEEDLEMOUSE
It might just be what SEGA needs to fix the damage done to the Sonic franchise~

Sonic The Hedgehog Mega Mix, huh?
I'll look out for it :3
Back to top Go down
8-Bit Sonic

8-Bit Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 am

It shouldn't be hard to find Megamix, I'm sure who ever made it has it for download on their site, here's a link to how it looks and plays.
Back to top Go down
mystix-candy

mystix-candy

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:02 am

Oh, awesome! It's like good old Sonic games 8D
Back to top Go down
ieka

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:09 am

I hope that Project Needlemouse would fix the past ones~ =)
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

I like: : AMV making
Owned by: : Prfft- is Free xD

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:53 am

It's gotten too anime tryhard.. and yeah it has gotten awful.. bad horrible..

Remember playing Sonic Hedgehog 1,2, 3 & Sonic and Knuckles on the Sega and they were the best games in the world ~~~

Love the Second Sonic Game the best..

The one where you first meet Tails/ Miles and the last boss is a battle between the Metal Robot Sonic and then you later face Dr> Robotnik in his huge Robot Machine..

Favorite character would have to be Knuckles..

Heard that the most hardest level in Sonic History is the Sand Level on Sonic and Knuckles..

Because if your not quick enough you will get trapped or you could get attacked by floating ghosts till your death DX..

Tried to get passed it but got so close and then died..

Never tried again.. ..
Back to top Go down
8-Bit Sonic

8-Bit Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:58 am

Miki wrote:
Heard that the most hardest level in Sonic History is the Sand Level on Sonic and Knuckles..

Because if your not quick enough you will get trapped or you could get attacked by floating ghosts till your death DX..

That part with the rising sand in Act 2 took me so many tries when I was a kid, the only thing that I found harder then that in a Sonic game was that part in Carnival Night Zone when the door locks behind you and your in that room with that spinning cylinder, it's not actually hard but for months I had no clue what I was ment to do at that point! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 am

8-Bit Sonic wrote:

the only thing that I found harder then that in a Sonic game was that part in Carnival Night Zone when the door locks behind you and your in that room with that spinning cylinder, it's not actually hard but for months I had no clue what I was ment to do at that point! Evil or Very Mad

Oh yeah same.. hated that bit... it's like a nightmare..

Never managed to work the way out to get passed that puzzle..

Just used a Game Genie and cheated..

Did you work the they way to get passed the Puzzle ??
Back to top Go down
8-Bit Sonic

8-Bit Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 am

Yes I managed to work it out and I was so pround of myself haha all you have to do is simply press up or down in time so that the cylinder starts bouncing up and down alot then you can escape 8D
Back to top Go down
Miki

Miki

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:14 am

8-Bit Sonic wrote:
Yes I managed to work it out and I was so pround of myself haha all you have to do is simply press up or down in time so that the cylinder starts bouncing up and down alot then you can escape 8D

Oh Excellent ~~ Like a Star @ heaven

Might give the puzzle another go/ try later tonight..

Because have been dieing though what the boss of the Carnival Level is like..

Though is so scared of that thiing..
Back to top Go down
ieka

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:54 am

sorry to bother, but did anyone noticed this?

soniclegends.deviantart.com/art/Lockjaw-Angels-and-Demons-129502497

[add http:// for that link above]

looks like something new will happen more that Needlemouse project.

P/s: DON'T FORGET TO READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::   Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion:: Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog ::General discussion::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Kawaii Anime ::「EAGER LOVE REVENGE」 :: gaming-
Jump to: